GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These "Terms and Conditions of use" govern your access, registration and use of http://www.bizhelp.gr / .euand provide notice of some of its policies. Please
read them carefully. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (as the may be amended from time to time) constitutes a legally binding agreement. By continuing
to use this site, you are indicating acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here or you do not
meet or comply with their provisions, you may not use this web site and service. As the Terms and Conditions may be revised unilaterally and without notice, you
should visit this page periodically.
- "Administrator" means Champer of small and medium sized intustries of Thesaloniki (VETH), which owns and/or operates alone or through its affiliates the web site http://www.bizhelp.gr / .eu
- "Site", "Web site" or "http://www.bizhelp.gr / .eu" includes http://www.bizhelp.gr / .eu in its entirety and its related sites owned and/or
operated by the Administrator and/or its affliates.
- "User" refers to any individual or entity that uses any aspect of the Site.
REGISTRATION AND USE OF PASSWORD-PROTECTED AREA
Use of any password-protected pages or services of the Site is restricted to those Users who have registered with the Site and been given permission to enter
such pages or services. Users select their user name and password for registration and access to their account. Users are responsible for safeguarding the
confidentiality of their user name and password and are fully liable for any use of the site under that user name and/or password. User shall inform
Administrator immediately in case of the unauthorised use of its user name and/or password by another party or in case of any other security breach.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR USERS
The Administrator authorises Users to view and download a single copy of the material on the Site solely for their personal, non-commercial use.
Use of this site is only permitted for lawful purposes within the stated context of the Site's intended and acceptable use of the Site. The Administrator is the sole
interpreter of the Site's intended and acceptable use. In connection with the User's acceptable use of the Site, the User will not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and employing the Site and services;
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the Web Site, including, without limitation:
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account that the user is not authorised to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation.
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, submitting a virus or corrupted data to the Web site, overloading, continuous posting of repetitive text, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing";
- sending unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, e-mail, "junk mail", "chain letters", or any other form of solicitation;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting.
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, de-compile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- Post, transmit, distribute, store, upload or destroy material (i) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or (ii) in a manner that will infringe the
copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
- Post or transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other materials that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, contrary to good faith, good
morals and public policy, or otherwise objectionable or that my invade another's right of privacy or publicity.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation a http://www.bizhelp.gr / .eu employee or agent, or another User of the Site's services, or
otherwise misrepresent affiliation with any person or entity.
- Post or transmit any content that the User has not a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under any contractual relationships (such as
nondisclosure agreements or the resume of an individual other than the User).
- Delete of modify any material posted by any other person or entity not related to the User.
- Communicate, send or place unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or other contacts to posting individuals and entities.
- Post or otherwise transmit to the Site material that contains viruses, corrupted data, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other computer
programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data
- Post or otherwise transmit to the Site material which may cause damage to the Administrator
- Register an e-mail address the User does not own or for which the User does not have the express permission of the owner to register.
Furthermore, each User accepts that all the information, data, documents, messages, postings or other materials that it submits to the Site, whether public or private,
are attributable to it and that it undertakes the responsibility to ensure that the content of such materials is not offensive, defamatory or violating the legitimate
rights of third parties, and in general not illegal or contrary to public law and policy. Administrator reserves the right to remove any materials that it considers
not conforming to the above requirements without notifying the User. The submission of false or misleading information is strictly prohibited and will result in the
immediate termination of User’s account and permission of use of the Site. Users providing false or misleading data will also be liable for any damages incurred to
Administrator, its affiliates or other Users as a result of this false information.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Administrator will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations
and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. The Administrator has no obligation to
monitor the Site or its services. However, the User acknowledges and agrees that the Administrator has the right to monitor the Site and its services and to
disclose any information necessary to operate the Site properly, to protect itself and its sponsors, affiliates or clients and to comply with legal obligations
or governmental requests.
TERM OF SERVICE
The User acknowledges and accepts that the Administrator reserves the right to suspend its services temporarily or permanently with or without notice.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (INCLUDING PATENTS AND TRADEMARKS)
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all of the content on the Site, including software, images, graphics, photographs, documents, texts, logos, slogans, the "look"
and "feel" of the Site (including colour combinations, button shapes, layout, design and all other graphical elements) are the intellectual property and trademarks
of the Administrator and/or its licensors and are protected by Greek, European and International Law. As a result, the content of the Site may not be copied, reproduced,
modified, sold, displayed, distributed, transmitted or published in any way, with the exception of a single copy made by Users solely for their personal, non-commercial
use and without removal of the indication that they are part of the http://www.bizhelp.gr / .eu. The User understands that, unless stated otherwise, he/she
possesses no right to reproduce, copy, sell, re-sell or otherwise exploit for profit any part of the contents of the Site.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR’S LIABILITY
The Administrator assumes no responsibility for material posted by Users and no responsibility for the activities, omissions or other conduct of Users. Nothing on the
Site shall be considered an endorsement, representation of warranty with respect to any User or third party, whether in regards to its Web site, products, services,
experience, practises, or otherwise. The Administrator does not guarantee that materials submitted by Users will be true or complete, and is not responsible for any
decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any User. The Site is provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind, express or implied. The
Administrator makes no warranties about the Site's accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness or suitability for a particular purpose. The Administrator makes
no representations or guarantees regarding the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any material posted by Users, or of any other
form of communication engaged in by Users. Materials may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The User agrees that any reliance on materials posted by
Users, or on any other form of communication with Users, is at User's own risk. The Administrator does not warrant that the Site will operate error-free or that
the Site and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Site contains links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to Users and not as an endorsement by the Administrator of the
contents of such third-party web sites. The Administrator is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations
regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party web sites.
The handling and protection of the personal data of a user of the pages and services of the http://www.bizhelp.gr / .eu web site are subject to the regulations
and relevant provisions laid down by Greek and European law, as well as by the terms herein. These terms have been formulated within the context of the rapid
technological developments taking place, in particular with respect to the Internet, and the existing - though not yet fully elaborated - body of legal provisions
that govern such issues. Within this framework, any possible and/or future relevant arrangement will be incorporated in this section accordingly. In all cases, the
web site administrator reserves the right to modify the terms on personal data protection, after duly informing users and acting in accordance with the existing
and/or future legal framework. If a user disagrees with the terms on personal data protection provided herein, he/she should not use the web site services.
Identifying personal data are only collected and required for the use of certain password-protected pages and services of the web site. Those users wishing to use
those pages and services must register and accept the data protection rules that are part of the terms and conditions of registration. Only non-identifying data
of non-registered users are collected, such as the user's IP address. Further information regarding the processing of your personal data, may be found here.
files stored on each user's hard disk, which cannot read any document or file on his/her computer. Cookies are only used to facilitate the user's access to specific
for identification purposes, he/she will be denied further access to these services.
Links to third-party web sites
The web pages contain links to other web sites, which are not controlled by this web site but by third parties (natural or legal persons). The Administrator can under
no circumstances be held responsible for the Personal Data Protection Terms of third parties.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
All contractual or non-contractual issues between the User and the Administrator shall be governed by the laws of Greece (without respect to its private international
law rules). Jurisdiction for any claims arising in connection to such issues shall lie exclusively with the courts of Thessaloniki, Greece.
The Administrator makes no claims that the Site may be lawfully viewed or accessed outside the territory of the European Union. Due to the transnational nature of the
Internet, access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or certain countries. Users from outside the European Union access the Site at their own risk and are
responsible for compliance with the laws of their jurisdiction.